Fair Fashion. Eco-fashion. Ethical Fashion. Sustainable Fashion.
Green Fashion. Responsible Fashion.
Respect of the Environment :
Fabrics selection/Eco-conscious materials
- Organic Fibers:
-Linen, the eco-friendly summer fabric, 100% biodegradable
-Refibra Lyocell (new fiber created from recycled cotton)
-Animal Welfare: Eco-friendly leather (vegetal tanned leather: rhubarb, pineapple)
-Tercel (from wood of sustainably managed forest)
-Recycled Polyester: produced from recycled material of used plastic bottles, helping to reduce the plastic waste.
- Consciously made, re-made.
Recycling, up-cycling: Consuming less water, energy, and fewer natural ressources, creating less waste, no toxic dyes, no pesticides. Reduce environmental impact, taking care of it, and protecting biodiversity.
- Long-lasting fashion:
Durable materials, enduring style
Respect of the Human
- Local Manufacturing: Supporting and creating jobs
– Workers rights and well-being: Healthy and safe working conditions, safe workers, safe structures.
– Fair pay
– No force and child labour
- Transparency of the company: Empower the consumer;
Conscious, Ethically minded/produced.
- Avoid Petrochemical fibers and toxic materials/processes for risks on the health
- Shipping methods: Privileging biodegradable, recycled or recyclable materials (ex. UPS Carbon Neutral Shipping) instead of plastic.
Buy Less, Choose well – Less is more – Quality over Quantity
“Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit does count.” Stella McCartney